Improved Communication for Home Care Staff and Spanish-Speaking Caregivers
The Rosemark Caregiver Mobile App is now available in Spanish (aplicación móvil para cuidadores en Español). Originally launched in 2017, our Caregiver Mobile app is a complement to our Rosemark System home care management software and it offers a full-featured, easy-to-use channel of communication for home care businesses and their caregivers.
With the availability of this new Spanish feature, caregivers whose language preference is Spanish can more easily and accurately utilize the app to complete tasks and review information as needed. And it’s simple to get started users just customize the app to Spanish preference by making their language selection in the “Settings” function of the phone and then can start working from there.
At Shoshana Technologies, we are continuously updating and expanding the features and tools we provide our customers to help streamline and improve their business operations. This new capability of our Rosemark Caregiver Mobile App is just the latest example of these efforts.
Mobile App Features – Do it in Spanish!
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) – Clock-in/Clock-out with GPS-enabled location verification (Meets federal requirements of the 21st Century CURES Act)
- View tasks, record work done, and capture electronic signatures from caregivers and clients at shift completion
- View scheduled shifts and details including client condition and client address and phone number
- View and respond to shift offers
- Alerts for late or missed clock-in/clock-out activity for scheduled shifts
- View communications and announcements from the agency home office
- Leave voice messages for agency office staff
Rosemark Caregiver Mobile verifies and records more than a million caregiver shifts every year for home care businesses in the U.S. To learn more about how this app can work for your business, contact us today to speak with a Rosemark team member.
Need a staff and schedule care app that works for all your caregivers? Call 734-662-3537 or reach out to us online.