CareersBecome Part of
a Better Solution
Why Work With Rosemark?
We are passionate about what we do: providing exceptional software solutions to the expanding and ever-changing home health care industry.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we are currently working remotely, and plan to adopt a hybrid model going forward. We are seeking applicants located in Southeast Michigan for whom travel to the office is possible on a negotiable, semi-regular basis.
About Our Company
Benefits list here, information about corporate culture.
This position is open immediately.
Shoshana Technologies is looking for an experienced programmer to join a small but growing team in developing and supporting a suite of applications for Mobile, Web, and Windows platforms. We are passionate about what we do: providing exceptional software solutions to the expanding and ever-changing home health care industry.
- Excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic, growing company where you can have a real impact?
- Skilled in Mobile and/or Web app development with an interest in full stack?
- Self-directed in the face of distractions?
- Someone who enjoys helping others solve problems and achieve their goals?
- Thrilled with the idea that your teammates will take as good care of you as you do of them?
- Intent upon knowing how your contributions fit into the bigger picture?
- Ready to work quickly and creatively AND have fun at the same time?
Then We Are Looking for You!
At Shoshana, a key part of your role would be taking the lead to update and expand upon our mobile and web applications. You’d also be responsible for developing new features and providing maintenance as needed across a spectrum of apps, requiring an interest to hone your skills in both front-end and back-end development.
- Working closely with the Development team, Project Management, and Design team to develop features and improve existing applications
- Improving software performance and enhancing user experience
- Updating dependencies and building out automated tests
- Participating in stand-ups and planning meetings
- Helping us take advantage of new opportunities by advocating for the best technologies, standards, and tools
- 5+ years experience in mobile and/or web app development
- Familiarity with:
- common frameworks and/or libraries (Angular, React)
- Java, C++, Python, or similar
- application deployment and maintenance
- common database tools (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- You are comfortable on the command line and using git
- Communication skills: you can discuss technical issues with non-technical people
- Collaboration skills: you can listen to others, critique new ideas, and accept feedback
- You can dive into a complex existing code base and adapt quickly
- You take ownership of your work and communicate progress and concerns proactively
Familiarity with the following are a plus!
- iOS and Xcode
- Smalltalk, Pharo
- Microservices and API strategy
We are currently working remotely, however we are seeking applicants located in Southeast Michigan for whom travel to the office is possible on a negotiable, semi-regular basis.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
At Shoshana we recognize that systemic racism and other forms of institutionalized oppression have constricted opportunities for people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community and others. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other historically marginalized communities. Shoshana Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.