Home Care Software SolutionsPremier Solutions for Care Operations
The Rosemark name means you are working with an accomplished, innovative and motivated team of industry leaders who offer the most intelligent home care software solutions and a premier customer experience. Contact us online or call us today at (734) 436-2631.
Our system is customizable, scalable, and allows for adept management of people, payors, outcomes, and data. We help you grow without huge IT investments and make sure your data is secure and accessible at all times and from all places.
Our multistep customer onboarding and ongoing support are unparalleled. As a Rosemark customer, you benefit from our home care management software system as well as our extensive home care business knowledge. We make it easy for clients to acclimate to our software, with periodic usage utilization checks to ensure you achieve maximum benefit.
Regularly scheduled roundtables with customers, developers and the customer service team help us create new product features based on client needs and to work together to provide solutions to a range of problems.
Our intuitive and powerful home care agency growth applications help you keep building business and achieving growth and revenue goals.
The Rosemark System amplifies your team’s abilities to scale your business while continuing to provide exceptional care and improved client outcomes.
- Manage and report on multiple payor contracts
- Move faster with integrated billing for private pay, long-term care insurance, VA benefits and Medicaid
- Streamline accounts receivables with payor-specific electronic billing methodologies
- Meet 21st Century Cures Act requirements with our Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system that integrates with Sandata Technologies, HHAeXchange, and other systems
- Record and organize call activity by client, caregiver, office staff, referral source, and more
- Monitor daily office activities including real-time scheduling edits, trainings, interviews and personnel matters
- Customize payroll reports to track multiple pay rates, overtime pay, travel time pay, mileage, and reimbursable expenses
- Maximize operational efficiencies, freeing up time to sell, market, and recruit
- Plan and measure sales outreach, lead generation, business introductions and revenue reports by salesperson
- Track and manage referrals to identify, nurture, and deepen key relationships
- Capture data to provide detailed reports about referrals by company, number of referrals, and revenue generated
Take command of client care by deploying powerful caregiver management software that works to seamlessly integrate a variety of tools that are focused on efficient care solutions.
Rosemark doesn’t force you to use the same tools as someone else. Scheduling, authorization, and care plans are all designed specifically for the care of each client with our partners’ unique needs in mind.
- Set up daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly scheduling patterns and calendars with our flexible caregiver scheduling tools
- Make instant decisions with color-coded action tags in the scheduling view
- View multiple home care scheduling scenarios at one time, with the ability to prioritize and fill urgent care needs
- Work on critical scheduling needs as a team with real-time collaborative scheduling
- Record daily activities and tasks through an intuitive mobile app
- Identify ideal client/caregiver matches based upon availability, skill sets, and authorization
- Instantly view overtime scenarios
- Create customized care plans for accurate, real-time assessments in the field
- Utilize customizable EVV tool for caregiver task recording at each client interaction, prompting calls for action based on personal client care plan to ensure client health and safety
- Add client change-of-condition prompts to be alerted about and respond to notable changes in condition to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations
- Report change-of-condition metrics to prove value and results to payers, referrers, families, and customers
Our powerful care management software enables you to recruit and screen qualified candidates, increase employee retention and job satisfaction, and deploy seamless and timely communication in a variety of formats.
With Rosemark, your home care agency will be able to recruit and screen qualified candidates, increase employee retention and job satisfaction, and deploy a variety of communications, from shift offers to holiday greetings.
Hiring and Human Resources
- Integrate an automated employment application with your website and job boards, instantly create new applicant files, and receive new applicant email alerts
- Reward caregivers for meeting goals, providing superior service, achieving professional milestones, and serving as brand ambassadors
- Gain a higher level picture of how individual caregivers are performing with performance records including tardiness, canceled shifts, shift offer refusals and no-show incidents
- Run reports detailing expiring credentials for caregiver licenses, professional certifications, TB test compliance, CPR certification, auto insurance, training compliance, and authorized hours
- Set automatic expiration reminders for certifications, licensing, and training
- Stay compliant with multiple state regulations and payer contracts
- Empower caregivers with the ability to review schedules, see tasks in advance, view client care notes, accept or refuse shift offers, and record completed tasks through an easy-to-use caregiver mobile app
- Automate next-day shift reminders to notify caregivers via text, email, or both, to decrease absenteeism
- Ensure seamless communication with customized group and broadcast messaging specific to individual clients or caregivers
- Choose from email, SMS text, email-to-text, or phone messaging options
- Customize shift offers by targeting qualified individual caregivers or groups of caregivers
- Utilize real-time check-ins/outs, GPS location capability, activity monitoring, task prompting and recording, as well as no-show alerts and automatic shift verification with our exclusive mobile app
Electronic Visit Verification
- Enhance communication out of the office and in the field with automated no-show alerts, real-time shift details, and automatic shift verification
- Experience enhanced communication capabilities including broadcast messages, personal messages and voice mail recording
- Record activities through the phone or mobile app to both track and prompt activity
- Clock-in from any mobile device with GPS location capabilities, allowing office staff to monitor caregiver location
- Meet 21st Century Cures Act requirements in many states and integrate with Sandata Technologies, HHAeXchange, and other systems
Operations and Reporting
We provide powerful home care software solutions to support seamless information flow, including integrations for home health care billing and payroll with QuickBooks, electronic Medicaid billing, and a full range of customized home care reporting options.
The Rosemark System provides the right tools to automate the day-to-day workflow for non-medical home care agencies including efficient billing and payroll processes and reporting.
- Efficiently process invoicing with our 2-way integration with QuickBooks that allows providers to seamlessly send invoices
- Integrated long-term care insurance and VA forms (CMS-1500 and UB-04) and electronic Medicaid billing (837p & 837i) to streamline processes and speed up billing and reimbursement
- Efficiently process payroll with our 2-way integration with QuickBooks that allows providers to seamlessly send timesheet information
- Customize caregiver payroll reports to track multiple pay rates, overtime pay, travel time pay, mileage, and reimbursable expenses
- Export third party payroll including data files, .csv spreadsheets for Paychex, ADP, PayChoice, and more
- Monitor data for multiple office locations via one dashboard with the ability to also isolate data by location for more in-depth analysis
- Detail strategic business numbers, including new client inquiries, lead-to-close rates, margins by client, and full-time equivalency (FTE) statistics
- Monitor for unbillable shifts, unpayable shifts and OT problems, allowing agencies to promptly make internal changes where necessary
- Generate richly detailed data and statistics, including hours by service, hours by caregiver and unscheduled shift hours
- Access high-level data and drill-down details, including minute-to-minute reporting of shift activities: log-ins/outs, caller ID, tasks and reimbursables
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators, including hours per payer, inquiries and conversion percentages, referrers and associated revenue, lost cases, recruitment, staffing utilization, turnover, sales, profitability, quality and compliance, and more
Partner with the Industry Leaders
At Rosemark, we believe technology should not get in the way of operations. Instead, it should help you streamline your business to increase efficiencies, improve care outcomes, and lower costs. To learn more about our intuitive, user-friendly home care management software solutions, contact us online or call us today at (734) 436-2631 for a free demo.