Robust, evolving, and always available cloud-based software for home care agencies and professionals.
- Flexible scheduling tools – easy set up of daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly scheduling patterns; color coded calendars specifically engineered for home care
- Care plans – create customized assessments in the field
- Task recording – record daily activities through the phone or mobile app
- People matching – Availability, authorization, and skills matching to ensure right fit between client and caregiver
- Client portal – Review schedule details
Telephony & EVV
- Field visibility – automated no show alerts, real time shift details, automatic shift verification
- Communications – broadcast messages, personal messages, voice mail recording
- Activity monitoring – task prompting and recording through phone or mobile app
- GPS location capabilities – log-in from mobile device, location mapping
- QB connection – our 2 way (API) sync with QuickBooks™ allow you to seamlessly send billing information back and forth from Rosemark
- Printable Invoices – Bill shifts, mileage, reimbursable expenses
- Integrated long term care insurance and VA forms – CMS-1500 & UB-04
- Electronic Medicaid billing – 837p & 837i capabilities
- QB connection – our 2 way (API) sync with QuickBooks allow you to seamlessly send timesheet information back and forth from Rosemark
- 3rd party payroll exports – Data files, .csv spreadsheets for Paychex, ADP, PayChoice, etc.
- Payroll reports – customizable summary and detailed reports tracking multiple pay rates, Overtime pay, Travel time pay, mileage, reimbursable expenses
CG Management Tools
- Credentials tracking – customizable licensing and certification monitoring, automatic expiration reminders
- Caregiver portal – review schedules, view client care notes, accept/ refuse shift offers, record tasks
- Employee retention tools – track recruiting, retaining, and rewarding caregivers
- Integrated job application – Links to website or job board, automatic creation of new applicant file, email notification alerts
- Multiple messaging options – Email, SMS text, Email-to-text, phone
- Group messaging – mass messages, create groups from contact lists
- Shift Offers – immediate send and response, message qualified caregivers by individual or group
- Broadcast messages – specific to an individual client, caregiver, or all caregivers, recording delivered upon caregiver log in
- Automated shift reminders – daily notification of next day schedule sent to caregivers as text, email, or both
Contact Relations Tools
- Log calls – record and organize call activity by client, caregiver, referrer, etc.
- Log and monitor daily office activities – real-time scheduling edits, caregiver interviews, trainings, employee disciplinary actions
- Plan & measure marketing efforts – business introductions, lead generation, revenue reports
- Track referrals – identify key relationships, record nurturing processes
- Minute to minute reporting of shift activities – log ins/log outs, caller id, tasks, reimbursables
- Checks & balances – unbillable shifts, unpayable shifts, OT problems
- Statistics – hours by service, hours by caregiver, unscheduled shift hours
- Strategic business numbers – new client inquires, lead to close rates, margins by client, full time equivalency (FTE) stats
- Server security – Physical site security, 24/7/365 monitoring, access control, redundant HVAC, full firewall, power and fire protection.
- SSH Password protection – Secure Shell (SSH). Each Rosemark account database is entirely separate from any other; access to one’s account in no way gives access to any other account.
- Data encryption – SSL RSA with RC4 128-bit SHA encryption.
- Backups – database transactions are mirrored in real-time to at least 3 other production servers. This transaction-by-transaction redundancy essentially eliminates the possibility of data loss. Nightly disk backups provide archive data snapshots.
Superior Customer Care
Get in Touch!
100 West Joy Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105