Trusted EVV-Compliant Home Care Software Partner That Helps You Get Paid Faster
Simple. Customizable. Secure. Rosemark's easy-to-use EVV solution saves you time and money.
Schedule A Consultation
Run your Georgia home care agency's day-to-day operations better with our trusted Home Care Management Software Solution
Rosemark provides everything your Georgia home care agency needs, from EVV options to features that manage scheduling, billing and payroll, care plans, caregiver communications, and more.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
EVV Compliance and State Regulations for Georgia Home Care Agencies
Since Rosemark integrates with Netsmart (formerly Tellus), Georgia’s EVV aggregator, our software passes your electronic visit verification data directly to Netsmart.
The Rosemark Caregiver App lets your caregivers clock in and out with ease and collects all the data required by the state to verify their shifts, including:
- Service Type performed
- Client receiving service
- Service date
- Location of client service
- Caregiver’s name
- Shift start and end time
In addition to this required data, the Rosemark Caregiver App also provides the following functionality:
- Offline Mode, which functions like traditional mode, making it easy for caregivers with spotty cell reception or in limited Wi-Fi areas to take detailed notes and record completed tasks
- Caregivers will find it easier to view tasks for clients and see what shifts were worked and what tasks and activities of daily living (ADLs) were performed
- Increased efficiency with reduced button pressing for things like clock-ins and clock-outs, ADLs, etc.
- Color-coded, intuitive calendar for viewing shifts
- Reminders for missing information that provide clear next steps
- Shift Details and Shift Notes
- Voice Messaging
- Enhanced Client Signatures collection
- Navigation using maps in the app
- Track shift-to-shift travel time
FAQs About Georgia Home Care
- Netsmart is the official data aggregator for Georgia Medicaid.
- Netsmart is primarily used by home care agencies in Georgia for billing Medicaid.
- Georgia’s Medicaid programs are underfunded, and it may take several weeks for a client’s information to be uploaded into the Netsmart/Tellus system.
- Our Customer Success Team does an excellent job helping agencies deal with the challenges associated with these delays.
- Rosemark’s Tellus integration is an API connection that provides two-way communication by matching client information. This allows agency staff to address and resolve claim issues before submission.
- Rosemark automatically syncs to Netsmart, which then transmits that data to Georgia Medicaid for reimbursement.
- Why choose Rosemark?
- Rosemark’s Customer Success team will help problem-solve issues.
- Support from Netsmart (Tellus) is slow and often unhelpful.
- Netsmart’s portal is bare bones, with limited features beyond schedule and EVV management.
- GAMMIS is the official Georgia Medicaid Portal.
- All of Georgia’s Medicaid authorization information is stored in GAMMIS.
- Home Health Care Providers use the GAMMIS portal for a wide variety of reasons, the most important being:
- Reviewing client information
- Reviewing remittance reports
- Georgia Medicaid Support and Training
- Why choose Rosemark?
- Our Customer Success Team will help problem-solve issues.
- GAMMIS and Netsmart (Tellus) are not always in sync. Rosemark can help with that.
Georgia requires all home care agencies billing Medicaid to include the following profile data for each client:
- First and last name
- Medicaid Number
- Medicaid Provider ID
- ICD 10 Diagnosis Code
Home care agencies in Georgia are required by the state to include the following caregiver information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Caregiver ID #
- Register with the state to provide Medicaid services
- Receive a Medicaid provider ID and services/procedure codes of the type of care they are authorized to provide
- Have software that integrates with the aggregator
- Get a client
- Set up client details and schedule
- Record EVV
- Send EVV and billing info to Tellus
- Tellus processes billing
- GAMMIS releases remittance reports and disburses money
Based on the Georgia specs for building the integration, customers who have gone through audits, and working with Netsmart (Tellus) for years, Rosemark’s Customer Success Team knows some best practices for home care agencies in Georgia:
- Keep manual edits to Visits under 10% of all your total visits.
- When making a manual edit to a visit, choose a Reason Code that best matches the situation. For example:
- Did the caregiver simply forget to clock in/out?
- Or was there a problem with the visit?
- The Reason Code and note section are very important when making manual edits to visits, especially if your agency were to be audited. Be sure to keep detailed notes.
- Special documentation for manual edits to visits are required! This can be documentation of a phone call to the client verifying the visit was worked, a signed timesheet by the client, or – best case scenario – both.
- If you’re audited, remember this: In the state’s eyes, if it isn’t documented, it didn’t happen.
- It’s always better to have EVV by the caregiver, even if, for example, the caregiver clocked out hours late because they forgot.
- To stay compliant, it is crucial to manage missing EVV and visit errors on a daily basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are so many reasons! But we’ll pick a few. First, we are extremely affordable for both start-up and established agencies. Second, we want to help you grow, so we put a strong focus on becoming your partner, not just your vendor, and having strategic conversations with you about your business goals. Third, our customer care team is the very best in the industry. We believe in high-touch, personalized care, and that’s what we deliver.
Yes, we do! The Caregiver Mobile App is available in both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, allowing caregivers to manage their shifts with ease. It’s a great tool for managing your Georgia EVV!
Just that. Our Customer Care team is knowledgeable, caring, and dedicated to meeting your agency’s needs. You’ll speak to an actual human when you call. If a team member is unavailable, you’ll get a very prompt call back.
Absolutely! And our home care management software meets 21st Century Cures Act requirements in many states as well.
Yes, an approved Georgia EVV vendor since the beginning, our software integrates with the state’s aggregator, Netsmart (formerly Tellus), so your Georgia home care agency can meet federal and state requirements related to the 21st Century Cures Act.
Unlike other software companies that force you to use their software-based invoicing and payroll system, Rosemark integrates with Quickbooks and exports data for third-party payroll systems like Paychex, ADP, Paychoice, etc.
Yes! The Rosemark System was designed for home care agencies that work with Medicaid, the Veterans Administration, and private pay clients. We have integrations for long-term care insurance and VA forms as well as electronic Medicaid billing, so you can streamline your processes and get paid faster.
Unlike some of our competitors that require lengthy 2-year contracts that are very difficult to get out of, we offer a month-to-month option as well as a discounted annual agreement.
If you are a brand new Georgia home care agency or an established agency not currently under contract with another vendor, we can get you started quickly. If you’ve already canceled your current contract with another vendor, we can get you started as soon as we get your data moved over. (Please note that this will depend upon the cooperation we receive from your current vendor.)