Caregiver Mobile App (CMA) in Spanish!
Are you a home care business working with Spanish-speaking caregivers? Would it be helpful to your business to have tools that make it easier for native Spanish speakers to communicate with your agency’s home office?
Great for Native Spanish Speakers
We’re happy to announce that our Rosemark Caregiver Mobile App is now available in Spanish. Launched in 2017, our Caregiver Mobile App is an extension of our Rosemark System home care management software and it offers a full-featured, easy-to-use channel of communication between the home care agency home office and their caregivers.
With the availability of this new Spanish feature, users can more easily and accurately exchange information with their caregivers whose language preference is Spanish. And it’s simple to get started – once it is “turned on” for your agency, caregivers just customize the app to their language preference by making their language selection in the “Settings” function of the app and then can start working from there.
Rosemark EVV Meets Pennsylvania Medicaid Requirements
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) – Clock-in/Clock-out with GPS-enabled location verification (Meets federal requirements of the 21st Century CURES Act)
- View tasks, record work done, and capture electronic signatures from caregivers and clients at shift completion
- View scheduled shifts and details including client condition and client address and phone number
- View and respond to shift offers
- Alerts for late or missed clock-in/clock-out activity for scheduled shifts
- View communications and announcements from the agency home office
- Leave voice messages for the agency home office staff
Every year, Rosemark Caregiver Mobile verifies and records more than one million caregiver shifts for home care businesses in the U.S. To learn more about how this app can work for your business, contact us today to speak with a Rosemark team member.